TmobileWhiners

TmobileWhiners@yahoo.com

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

T-Mobile’s new BlackBerry Pearl 8120! APRIL *update*

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TmobileWhiners
Admin

PostSubject: T-Mobile’s new BlackBerry Pearl 8120! APRIL *update*   Wed Feb 13, 2008 10:01 pm

The initial model will be gray and will feature a redesigned keyboard and trackball along with an external card slot — in other words, much of the same joy Verizon, Sprint, and Alltel customers are already enjoying with the 8130 — with the addition of Hotspot @Home support like its big sib, the Curve....It seems as if Rogers in Canada will be launching the updated BlackBerry Pearl in September, with a U.S. carrier getting a "one week jumpstart". In addition to that, the rumored colors are said to be "black, red, titanium, blue, and gold".

:face:

Last edited by TmobileWhiners on Tue Mar 18, 2008 12:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tmobilewhiners.hotdiscussion.net
Schris01

PostSubject: Re: T-Mobile’s new BlackBerry Pearl 8120! APRIL *update*   Sun Feb 17, 2008 2:14 am

i bet its possible being that the other pearls in colors are out of stock on the website.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
phonediva

PostSubject: Re: T-Mobile’s new BlackBerry Pearl 8120! APRIL *update*   Wed Feb 27, 2008 1:59 pm

Mad come on tmo what the hell?!?! I want so cool new phones! DAMNIT! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gemaster34

PostSubject: Re: T-Mobile’s new BlackBerry Pearl 8120! APRIL *update*   Wed Feb 27, 2008 3:37 pm

phonediva wrote:
Mad come on tmo what the hell?!?! I want so cool new phones! DAMNIT! Evil or Very Mad
Yeah, T-Mobile is starting to make me mad, with takin so long with these phone releases. I really want to see that Blackberry Pearl 2; but, I want it in a Blue color. Next month I will get a new phone, and I hope it releases then, and if not I could wait until early April; but, thats it. Right now i'm thinking between the T-Mobile Shadow, and the Blackberry Pearl 2. But, T-Mobile still ROCKS punk rock
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/kingomdavid
phonediva

PostSubject: Re: T-Mobile’s new BlackBerry Pearl 8120! APRIL *update*   Wed Feb 27, 2008 7:54 pm

I had the shadow..didn't like it...went back to my little Pearl I love you SO want the new one!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gemaster34

PostSubject: Re: T-Mobile’s new BlackBerry Pearl 8120! APRIL *update*   Thu Feb 28, 2008 11:06 am

phonediva wrote:
I had the shadow..didn't like it...went back to my little Pearl I love you SO want the new one!!!!
Umm. Well I guess thats your opinion. I myself actually haven't tried it out so i'll have to see for myself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/kingomdavid
TmobileWhiners
Admin

PostSubject: update: BlackBerry Pearl 8120 is scheduled to launch on April 14.   Tue Mar 18, 2008 12:11 am

The BlackBerry Pearl 8120 is the next generation of the popular BlackBerry Pearl, and adds a phone-first BlackBerry to the T-Mobile HotSpot @Home lineup.
The BlackBerry Pearl 8120 has a similar form factor to the popular BlackBerry Pearl 8100, but includes several enhancements such as T-Mobile HotSpot @Home mobile Wi-Fi calling, Wi-Fi Web browsing, a 2 megapixel camera with video recording, audio postcard, myFaves enhancements, and several additional software and hardware improvements.

Upgrade Program April 14, 2008 · Wi-Fi for Mobile Calling
· High Speed Internet
· Personal and Work E-mail
· myFaves 1.5
· BlackBerry Enterprise Server and BlackBerry Internet E-mail
· Wi-Fi/GPRS/EDGE data connectivity
· 2 MP camera with video capture
· Voice activated dialing
· Bluetooth
· Speakerphone
· Address book
· Calendar
· Sync with PC
· Instant messaging
· Picture messaging
· Text messaging
· Web browsing
· QWERTY-like keyboard
· Trackball for 4-way navigation
· Micro SD expandable memory slot
· Multimedia player
· Hearing aid compatible
Employee Phones April 14, 2008
Exchange Program April 28, 2008
StreamLine Content April 7, 2008
Retail April 14, 2008
Indirect April 14, 2008

loveshower
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tmobilewhiners.hotdiscussion.net
groundhog_day
God
God

PostSubject: Re: T-Mobile’s new BlackBerry Pearl 8120! APRIL *update*   Tue Mar 18, 2008 9:15 am

Oh I love you now. I just hope it comes in a different color than that butt ass ugly grey

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: T-Mobile’s new BlackBerry Pearl 8120! APRIL *update*   Today at 6:59 am

Back to top Go down

T-Mobile’s new BlackBerry Pearl 8120! APRIL *update*
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1