TmobileWhiners

TmobileWhiners@yahoo.com

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

tmobilewhiners r u the one that invited me here???

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Woozle Wuzzle

PostSubject: tmobilewhiners r u the one that invited me here???   Thu Feb 14, 2008 9:08 am

u know in that other forum i got a pm invitin me here. just curious. how many other ppl were invited? did u invite KitFox?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TmobileWhiners
Admin

PostSubject: of course   Fri Feb 15, 2008 8:37 am

duh! Of course! I totally wanted you. I wrote you.. Sad makes me sad to know you didnt know that... :::sigh::::
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tmobilewhiners.hotdiscussion.net
Woozle Wuzzle

PostSubject: Re: tmobilewhiners r u the one that invited me here???   Fri Feb 15, 2008 9:09 am

well i figured it was u but just wasnt positive. totally wanted me???
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Schris01

PostSubject: Re: tmobilewhiners r u the one that invited me here???   Sun Feb 17, 2008 2:29 am

yea mean he wanted you lol prolly just thought you would be a good contributer to the site. New sites always need a few good people to get a site going. I think he sent me one as well on hofo and here i am. Leaving hofo and will be posting here now on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Woozle Wuzzle

PostSubject: Re: tmobilewhiners r u the one that invited me here???   Sun Feb 17, 2008 11:15 am

Schris01 wrote:
yea mean he wanted you lol prolly just thought you would be a good contributer to the site. New sites always need a few good people to get a site going. I think he sent me one as well on hofo and here i am. Leaving hofo and will be posting here now on.

i think he is actually a she. Smile i was just wonderin Y i was wanted here.....dont remember if i was postin anythin special on the site she found me on. ive hardly posted there tho since i joined here. :albino:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: tmobilewhiners r u the one that invited me here???   

Back to top Go down

tmobilewhiners r u the one that invited me here???
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1