TmobileWhiners

TmobileWhiners@yahoo.com

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

Not tmob customer service but still funny

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
groundhog_day
God
God

PostSubject: Not tmob customer service but still funny   Sat Feb 16, 2008 2:33 pm

I had to call into nextel cs one time for help on a silly problem. And the guy that I talked to did NOT know what an IMEI was.... Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked I was like wtf. I just could not believe it. It had to be this guys first day or something...this guy must have slept through his training...

Schris01

PostSubject: Re: Not tmob customer service but still funny   Sun Feb 17, 2008 2:00 am

i think that its a requirement to sleep through your training if you work for sprint/nextel they have the worst customer service in the country they dont even have customer service its a customer dis service. I had spent countless hrs getting hung up and on hold with them fools. and i had a sero plan which was like 30 a month and included unlim data and text and what not but i got rid of them id rather have good service then having cheap ass service that sucks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TmobileWhiners
Admin

PostSubject: i hate ...   Sun Feb 24, 2008 11:48 pm

seriously i hate hate hate hate sprint....I never had overage, late payments or anything like that...just 6 billing errors in a year period I mean come on!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tmobilewhiners.hotdiscussion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not tmob customer service but still funny   

Back to top Go down

Not tmob customer service but still funny
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1