TmobileWhiners

TmobileWhiners@yahoo.com

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

why is it that??

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Schris01

PostSubject: why is it that??   Sun Feb 17, 2008 2:40 am

Cmon people why is that we always here the bad stories?? Someone here has to have a good story to share about tmobile.

Well something Tmobile did good for me was i had crappy service where i was and they let me get a new uma capable phone at the new customer pricing so i would be able to use the wifi to make and recieve my calls since i was having reception issues. Also back when the total internet package used to be 29.99 they also gave it to me for 19.99 when i asked them if i could get a better price since i didnt use the wifi hotspots. Tmobile has done countless things for me im glad im a part of the team with them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Woozle Wuzzle

PostSubject: Re: why is it that??   Sun Feb 17, 2008 11:30 am

um........they were really friendly when i talked to them??? thats all i can relate cuz i havent had to call em other than a few times. :rendeer:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ynaomiy

PostSubject: i guess   Sat Mar 15, 2008 9:09 pm

I think they're customer service reps are nice and helpful and they dont' seem outsourced..

They got out of their way to save me money (like i used too many text and they added unlimited text for that month instead of not having unlmited txting)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: why is it that??   

Back to top Go down

why is it that??
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TmobileWhiners :: Customer Service :: Good Customer Service-
Jump to: