TmobileWhiners

TmobileWhiners@yahoo.com

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

Why do they do this? Not activating certain data on phone?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ynaomiy

PostSubject: Why do they do this? Not activating certain data on phone?   Mon Mar 10, 2008 5:22 pm

I got 3 new phones, one kept the same number. For about 2 weeks I went without voicemail because I just assumed that people would leave me voicemail but then I was told by my callers that it wouldn't let them.

I called T-mobile and they said they didn't activate voicemail on any of my 3 phones. WTF!! Good thing I called or else I would have never had voicemail Sad

I have a myfaves plan with 4 phones and my little sister kept complaining about how her phone wouldn't show myfaves and then I found out they forgot to activate that on my sister's phone. I thought my little sister was B/S me, but when I called them they said they forgot to activate it.

good thing my sister barely called anyone or else I would have been screwed!

Just some negative experiences I've had with T-mobile Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
groundhog_day
God
God

PostSubject: Re: Why do they do this? Not activating certain data on phone?   Mon Mar 10, 2008 8:04 pm

Did you get these phones vie telesales or in a retail location. Either way that sucks. But dont let that one bad experience deter you from the tmob

Why do they do this? Not activating certain data on phone?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1